1800 588 899
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Temperature: 85 ºC
- Shelf Level: 2
- Function: Half Steam + Heat
- Water: 300 ml
- Serves: 4
- 2 salmon fillets (800g in total)
- Herbs & spices of your liking:
- dill, tarragon, smoked salt, pepper, ginger, powder
- Extra virgin olive oil
By Mina Ivanovic
- Place the fillets on a greased oven dish, skin-side down.
- Sprinkle with herbs and spices and place in the oven.
- Put about 300ml of water in the drawer.
- Select the ‘Half Steam + Heat’ function at 85°C
- and cook for about 20 minutes from cold.
- Once cooked place on a plate and drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Serve with salad and lemon on the side.