1800 588 899
- Cook Time: 120 min
- Temperature: 60 ºC
- Shelf Level: 2
- Function: SousVide
- Water: 800 ml
- Serves: 4
- 700-800g of beef sirloin/fillet,
- each piece should be 3cm thick
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 2 leaves of sage
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt & pepper
- Put the meat, garlic, rosemary, sage pepper and oil in a vacuum bag, vacuum seal and cook for 2 hours.
- After cooking, remove the meat from the bag and dry it with a paper towel.
- Grill or sear the meat in a hot pan for a few seconds to brown it.
- Cut into slices, put in a dish and add salt and oil.